Thursday 14 August 2014

See you soon, Eire

My last day was pretty special. I worked in St Mary's during the morning. It was so sad to clean my desk... I gave Tom and Bill a small present to thank them for all they did for me in the last two months. After that Bill invited me for lunch while we talked about many things. I will never forget the opportunity he gave me and his smile saying '¡Adiós!'. 

 Windy last day on my way to the office

Delicious spaguetti carbonara with chicken and garlic bread ♥

My spot during two great months

 Last break outside the office

Then I met Anthony - one of the Irish guys I met on my first day - and we talked about how fast these two months passed. We remembered the night we went out with Rut, Dilan and Stephen and what a great night it was. I hope to see him again someday. After saying good bye, I walked around Tullamore for the last time thinking about how many special moments this small town gave me. 

After that I went home because I had to finished packing. I still don't know how I put everything inside the two suitcases and the mall bag but I did. Well, I had to wear four jackets on me but it was ok...

 Wearing four jackets...

When everything was ready, I spent time with Roberta and the cats, I walked around the garden for the last time and I took a few pictures of the Round House to show my parents where I lived all these weeks. I was really happiy living there.
My last moments with Elvis

 Charlotte and I had a good frienship after two months... 

Missing my spot for reading

Playing here with the kids were part of the best memories

Magic way to the garden

Window in front of my room

The hall of the Round House

Kitchen of the Round House

I miss be sitted here talking to Roberta

Then I went with Roberta to a familiar meeting in the house where she was born in Kilbeggan. Half of her family was there and there were many friends too. Luckily Laia was there too and I could spend time with her. I know I have a really good friend on her and I will visit her in Barcelona soon.

Stephanie's house in Kilbeggan

Picture with Laia in Tullamore show (We didn´t take pictures the last day)

It's always difficult to say good buy but specially this time was really hard for me. Saying bye to Laia, Adnan, Alara, Emel and Stephanie in a few minutes was really sad for me. I will never forget any of them. They are really special people who made my Irish experience unforgettable.

They ending of the party was very nice because some people where playing and singing Irish songs and I was always almost in tears. My lovely Ireland. Once back home, I went strainght to bed because it was 1 a.m. and I had to wake up at 6 a.m.

Irish family party on my last night ♥

Roberta took me to the train station because my bags were really heavy. She was like a mum for me during these two months. I thanked her again and again for everything and it was the last hard good bye. I travelled one hour by train, another hour by bus and I finally arrived into the airport. 

Ready to leave

My flight

Dublin told me 'see you soon' raining

I didn´t have any problems there unless that the flight was delayed for 25 minutes. Whem I arrived in Santiago de Compostela, my mum and my sister were waiting for me. After that we went together to see my dad and my dog ♥.

My sister gave me jellies as welcome present!

Yesterday with my lovely Valerón ♥ (Yes, I've straighted my hair!)

It's strange how fast time flies. Now I think about these two months and they seem nothing. I think about them like if they had happened a long time ago... and my adventure just finished two days ago.I will show you my first days here and pictures of things I bought and then I will stop publishing (but the blog will keep existing). I want to thank you all for reading me!

No comments:

Post a Comment