Monday 11 August 2014

Thanks a million, Ireland

Today it is my last day in this beautiful country - Next time I will be writing from Coruña! I can't say if I feel happy or sad; actually I think it's a combination of both feelings. Of course I'm happy because I will see my family, my friends, my boyfriend and my dog ♥ I will be able to go to the beach, to stop wearing winter clothes and to go on holidays somewhere (probably Madrid). 

But as you could see in my previous post, I will miss so many things from here and it's making feel sad at the same time. I'm coming back with many things that Ireland (specially Tullamore) offered me and it's difficult to say goodbye without crying - I know myself and I know I will cry a lot in the next 24 hours... 

So let me tell you about my last days here. Last week I spent the days working during the mornings and relaxing during the evenings. I started preparing gifts for people who I will never forget so I spent hours sewing these little personalized surprises. 


 Relaxing time in the park of Tullamore last Wednesday

 Visiting Birr with Tom last Thursday

Beautiful church in Birr

My last article in Tullamore Tribune

On Friday I took Elvis to the vet with Roberta. He has lost three tooth. He was very calm and brave... I really will miss this cat ♥.

Elvis, best cat ever!

I didn't want to spend my last weekend at home and it didn't happened. On Saturday I went to Mullingar to spend the day with Laia. We did some shopping and visited the main places of the city. 

 Entrance of the park in Mullingar

Happiness 

In Laia's house having fun like a kid

After that she came to Tullamore with me because we decided to go together to the Tullamore Show. I had never been to something similar before. We enjoyed ourselves even instead the weather - it was very mucky! 

Welcome poster at Tullamore Show 

Horses exhibition 

There were amazing sheeps! 

Bird's contest 

 Don't think it was a small event... 

I'm sure this man is sick today... 

Food contest

I already drunk my last paint. I have been faithful to Smithwick's since the first day - I love it much more than Guinness! 

My last Irish paint

And it takes us to today, Monday 11 August, my last day. I have a really busy day but I will tell you about once I go back home. With 'amor' from tullAMORe. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment