Friday 24 July 2015

Days at home

On Monday the family left to Cork. The four of them went to spent three days and two nights in a hotel. I stayed in Mountmellick with Lennon so I basically chilled out. I spent the first day in Portlaoise. I think it could be a nice place to live: it isn't as big as other cities and it isn't as tiny as Mountmellick, I enjoyed walking around and I did some shopping. 

 Portlaoise Town Park entrancy

Portlaoise Town Park 

Portlaoise Main Street

Tuesday was a disconnection day. I spent hours in bed and I went for a long walk with Lennon after dinner. Then, the best moment of the day was when I finally did Skype with my whole family: dad, mum, sister and - of course - ValerĂ³n. ♥

Ready for a walk

My family ♥♥♥

Wednesday was other quiet day. The Lith's came back home after lunch and the kids spent the afternoon playing with the neighbours. We had dinner all together  and then I spent some time playing games with Emma in my room. 

Thursday was the chaos morning. Michael and Michelle bought a new bed and their old bed became mine, so the top floor of the house was full of pieces of furniture. Now I have a double bed just for me like I do in my hometown. 

New bed in Michael's and Michelle's room

Final result... Nice, isn't it?

BTW, I've already been here one month. Time flies really fast! And it brings us to today, I'm going to Tullamore on the evening and I'll visit Bill and everyone in St. Mary's Youth Centre. Today is friday, so bingo night! I'll be back on Sunday with many pictures and stories to share with you. Take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment