Tuesday 28 July 2015

TullAMORe

Every time I go to Tullamore, I remember how happy I was there. Last summer was something so special in my life... ♥ So last Friday I went back: I stayed with the volunteers and I visited Roberta as well. Part of her family was visiting her for a few days - I was particularly happy of seeing Lou again (if you don't remember, she is Roberta's sister who lives in UK and works for M&S). Roberta will always be my Irish mum. 

Roberta ♥

Friday night means bingo in St. Mary's Youth Centre and it also meant meeting Bill again. We talked about las year and about the present and I also had time to talk to Ger, Suzanne and other workers. 

Bingo is a very serious issue in St Mary's as you can see 

Bill, the one who did possible my dream of coming to Ireland in 2014

After cleaning the mess, Karen , Lena - they are the volunteers - and I walked to the Round House and we went straight to bed because we were heading to Dublin next morning. I wanted to meet Laia but she was sick so what I did was walking around the city and buying some presents. Everytime I go to Dublin I think that it isn't the nicest city but it has a special charming that makes you wanna stay. 

Crossing Ha'Penny Bridge 

Enjoying the living music in The Temple Bar drinking a pint of Smithwick's ♥ 

I love the atmosphere of this pub... THE pub! 

Wall of Fame  

Nice building in the city centre 

I think I'm in love with St Stephen's Green Park ♥

Back in Tullamore, we just relaxed because the girls don't like party or hunging out much. I came back to Mountmellick on Sunday morning thanks to Tom. 

Yesterday the house took back the routine because Michael and Michelle went back to work after their two weeks off. So Jack, Emma and I did what we were use to do on rainy days: pyjamas day watching tv and playing some games. 

Emma writing my name and my age with stickers after colouring

Fashion week in Mountmellick by Silvia and Emma 

I love my salads :)

Today Emma spent the day on a friend's house in Portlaoise and Jack was at home with a friend too. They enjoyed playing X-box and watching TV. It was an easy day. And that's what has happenned to my life so far... I think the week will be quiet and I still have no idea of what I'll do on the weekend. We'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment