Wednesday 8 July 2015

New routine

Week days are almost the same thing: preparing breakfast and lunch, playing some games with Emma while Jack is playing videogames, watching a movie if it's raining outside, walking with Lennon... I spend most of the time at home. Reading, watching TV series, checking my social network... 

GAA pitch in Mountmellick 

Walking with Jack and Emma 

Mountmellick library

My best friend in Mountmellick ♥

I have to say that I thought I would do Skype more often because I'm bored moments but I'm being stronger than I suppossed I will be. I've talked to my boyfriend twice and to the two European volunteers I mentor in Spain just one time. 

My sister and ValerĂ³n on Skype with me and Lennon

Last weekend I went to Tullamore. I spent some time on the shops - specially on the charity ones - and I walked around remembering many happy moments of summer 2014.

Quiet Saturday morning in Tullamore 

The pub where Rut and I used to chill out 

Tullamore Park ♥

Then I went to visit Roberta to the Round House. I was so so sooo happy in that house... She introduced me to the new European volunteers - Rut went back to Spain one month and a half ago and Peter is currently living in London-. Karen is almost 27, she is Mexican and we connected since the first moment. Lena is 24, she is Russian and she is nice too. They had an appointment with Tom for the afternoon and invited me to join them - again Boora Parklands but always stunning! 

Home sweet home... 

Do you remember my room? It's as nice and cozy as always ♥ 

 Boora with Tom, Lena and Karen

Nice sky in Boora 

My dear Elvis!

After that I was suppossed to come back to Mountmellick but Lena and Karen invited me to stay with them and Tom said he could drive me home on Sunday. What a nice people! So as you may imagine, Sunday morning meant Clara Market where I bought a beautiful dress for 2€. Bargains everywhere... 

Back to the Round House, Roberta invited us for a piece of (my ♥) cake and we were chatting for a while. And my next step was coming back to Mountmellick with Tom. What a man, he's all heart!

Monday was a rainy day so Jack, Emma and I spent the day at home. It was one of those days when I have time to chill out and prepare my lunch properly... but I have to say that I'm definitely enjoy the food with the Lith's. Michelle is good at cooking. That day she cooked a delicious lasagna... Mmm! 

 My everyday breakfast

Chicken salad is my typical lunch meal 

Yesterday was a quiet day. Emma had a birthday party in Portlaoise and a friend came to pick her up at 11.30 am, so the rest of the day was easy peasy. And today... typical morning and another birthday party for Jack and Emma but this time in Mountmellick. 

On Saturday we are going to Wexford for a week. Hope to be back with many pictures and things to share with you. Have a nice week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment