Sunday 2 August 2015

Lots of green and unexpected news

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were days where I had the same routine as always. Jack, Emma and I, we did many things on that days, most of them indoors because of the weather - this summer is being much much worse than the one in 2014 :( . We did origami, colouring, pancakes, movies... and I also did Emma's nails!

Emma's nails done

Time with Lennon ♥

Jack learning Origami

Telly time

Lennon minding Jack and Emma on the trampolin

Besides I really needed some punch of energy which was what I got during the weekend. Yesterday, I first went to Kildare where I spent one hour walking around and visiting. I think it could be a nice place to live. I really enjoyed.

Enjoying the green landscape

 Tower and Cathedral in Kildare

It's all about green

Kildare Village, a nice place for bargains of top brands

Then I went to Newbridge where I met Michelle's sister's Au-pair. Her name is Bea and she is from Galicia ♥ - like me - but from another province. She is a very nice girl. We had a great time together. We visited the town for a while, we had lunch on a bench enjoying the weather - it rained a lot on the last days - and we did some shopping. Newbridge is definitely a place where I would like to live. It's very nice and cozy, you have everything you need and Dublin is very well connected by cheap buses.

 Stunning Newbridge

 River Liffey in Newbridge

This park ♥

Don't ask me why I love Ireland again! ♥

Today I spent the day at home. It was a very quiet day until I got unexpected news. You might remember that I talk to you about Michelle's father being in the hospital... So what happened is that he'll got surgery next week and after the rehabilitation he will come to stay with the Lith's for a couple of weeks which means that they need "my" room for him. Besides, Michelle will have a few weeks off at work for family issues so she will be at home to take care of her father and also Jack and Emma. Summing up: next week will be my last week as Au-pair- I'll go home in about 10 days!

How do I feel? On one side I feel sad because I still had many plans on my mind and you know that I love this country. But on the other side, I really feel in the mood to go back home... and enjoy a few weeks the real summer! Of course I'll be sad of saying goodbye but I have to think possitive :)

So on these last days, I'll enjoy myself as much as I'll be able to. Tomorrow is August Bank Holiday and I hope to finally meet Adnan, Alara, Emel and their parents. Keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment