Wednesday 5 August 2015

Counting down the days

After the news I got on Sunday, the final countdown has oficially started. I'll be back home in one week! I still haven't change my mind completely. I had many things planned and now I won't have time to most of them which makes me sad... But I have to be possitive and enjoy my last days. 

So on Monday we enjoyed the August Bank Holiday and I had the same plan than one year ago: I met Alara, Adnan, Emel and their parents and we went together to Stradbally to the Steam Festival. The weather wasn't as nice as in 2014 but we had a great time. 

Stradbally is sooo green

Alara, one of my little princesses ♥

Children could learn many things about the steam trains...

... and they also enjoyed in the amusement park :)

Actually, everybody had fun!

After that, Sarah - Roberta's daughter, the mum of the children - had the idea of going to Durrow before going back home. It was the Scarecrow Festival which was so different to all the other festivals I've been to.

Entrancy to the main atractions

Cute straw bunny

Emel loves Sponge Bob

And I loved Durrow!

So Tuesday and today have been routine days. I spent time with Emma and Jack doing different activities: watching tv, jumping on the trampolin, playing outside, dancing... I think they still don't know that I'm leaving earlier because they still don't know about their grandad surgery either. 

Taking care of myself :P

Jack and Emma watching tv

Lego time with Jack

Lennon knows he's not allowed upstairs but... 

 Emma practicing to be a good mum in the future

Besides I wanted to say that the other day I missundertood things. The one who is coming to live with the Lith's will be Michelle's mum. Michelle's dad will have a long time recovery so Michelle's mum won't be alone in that way. I'll leave my room clean and ready for her! 

Finally, I got my flight changed yesterday and I'll leave on Wednesday 12 - exactly the same day I left last summer! - So I have six days left of my third Irish adventure... and the worst thing is that I'm already thinking about coming back again! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment