Tuesday 11 August 2015

Last days

My third Irish adventure is about to be over. The last days have passed so fast... I did the normal routine on the weekdays, except on Friday because it was Emma's birthday. She turned 6! I gave her a present - Frozen secret diary - and we - the whole family and I - went to Portlaoise to Bowl and Roll during two hours with all her friends and some cousins. 

The house was all decorated for Emma's day

She got more than 20 postcards!

Kids enjoying in Bowl and Roll

Chocolate cake

On Saturday I went to Galway for my last trip. I met other four Au-pairs from County Laois: Mèlodie (from France), Silvia (from Italy, Katia (also from Italy) and Marie (from Czech Republic). They all were very nice and friendly and we had a great time together. 

They picked me up in Mountmellick and it took us about two hours to arrive to Galway and to find the hostel - which wasn't very good for the price we paid. - Unfortunately the weather was really bad - it was lashing most of the time - and we spent the day shopping. Then we changed our clothes, we had dinner and we went out. It was a great night! 


Nice wall in Galway

The streets were packed even raining

Before partying

During the party

After partying

On Sunday we were tired but we of course walked around the city. The weather was better but it still rained sometimes. I confirmed what I thought on my first trip to Galway: it is a really nice city and I could definitely live there.

♥♥♥

The Spanish Arch

 Galway landscape ♥

I missed so much the seaside...

Au-pair team :D

 It was sooo cold!

So so cold, as you can see :_____)

Yesterday I had a good day with the children at home and they also played with the neighbours. I left my bags almost finished - I will still be "an onion" on my trip because I bought so many presents :_) - and I prepared myself for my last dinner in Tullamore. Roberta and Karen picked me up and we had dinner with Mary. I will really miss the Round House and its people, even if I wasn't living there this summer. I felt so sad when they left me at home... Roberta deserves the best of the happinness ♥

 Emma and Zack, one of her friends

Roberta's cake, as yummy as always ♥

My home in Ireland will always be the Round House ♥

Elvis ♥♥ (Yes, it's all about hearts in Tullamore!)

And it brings us to the current day, tuesday, my last day in Mountmellick. Let's see how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment