Tuesday 18 August 2015

Presents and shopping of summer 2015

As I did last summer, I want to show you all the things I bought during these weeks living here. Maybe I went kind of crazy again - you already know that I love shopping - but I got many presents again :) 

GAA Laois t-shirt for my friend Camilo (Charity shop)

Flowered jumpsuit (Topshop)

More Marian Keyes' books for my collection (Charity shop)

Vintage vest (Charity shop)

 Flowered kimono (Miss Selfridge)

 Vintage t-shirt (Charity shop)

Vintage skirt (Charity shop)

GAA Irish t-shirt (Charity shop)

T-shirt for my sister (New Look)

Long flowered dress (New Look)

 Postcards I sent :)

Funny hunging poster for my dad (Hook Lighthouse shop)

Printed dress for my mum (Heatons)

Sporty short (Tkmaxx=

GAA Laois t-shirt (Charity shop)

Shirt for my dad (Heatons)

Manchester United t-shirt for my boyfriend (Charity shop)

Perfect Vans (Tkmaxx)

Black and white t-shirt (Tkmaxx)

 Summer dress (Tkmaxx)

Kind of Vans bargain obsession (Tkmaxx)

Flowered jumpsuit (New Look)

Flowered jumpsuit for my sister (New Look)

Ferrari polo shirt for my boyfriend (Tkmaxx)

Nike polo shirt for my boyfriend (Tkmaxx)

Off shoulders t-shirt (Tkmaxx)

 Flowered dress for my sister (Forever21)

Basic sneakers (Tesco)

Pinneaple jumpsuit (Penneys)

Chelsea t-shirt for my friend Ara (Charity shop)

Spanish team t-shirt (Charity shop)

Chelsea t-shirt for my friend Marcos (Charity shop)

 Chelsea goalkeeper t-shirt for my friend Dalia (Charity shop)

 Rugby t-shirt for my sister's boyfriend (Charity shop)

Galway postcards

Aston Villa vintage jacket (charity shop)

Irish magnets

 Irish t-shirt for my friend Fran (charity shop)

As you can see, I love the charity shops. You can find nice bargains and the money you spend goes for good causes. And I can say that the biggest discovery I've done this summer was Tkmaxx: top brands up to the 60% of discount the whole year! ♥ 

You might think I went crazy but it was sales time in Ireland so I bought things I needed for summer and I also get some whims ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment