Sunday 16 August 2015

The last day

My last day started with a lazy morning at home with Jack, Emma and Lennon. We had breakfast, watched tv and spent some time in the couch. After that, we enjoyed the sunny day in the garden playing on the trampolin and we also went for a walk with Lennon - and we bought an ice-cream!

 Enjoying Lennon ♥

I'll miss you so much :(

After lunch, Emma saw the neighbours playing outside so she went to play with them. However, Jack went with other friends to the field to play football. I spent my last minutes with Lennon playing on the garden. I will miss this furry dog for sure :( 

On the evening, we were playing on the street with chalk. We made different games and drawings which I really enjoyed. After dinner, I watched the game Barcelona - Seville Europe Super Cup Final. What a game!
 One of my chalk drawings

Last Irish sunset ♥

Watching the game

Finally, I finished packing and I couldn't believe that everything fitted perfectly into the bags. I hadn't to sit on them this time! So everything was ready to go back home... except that I had to say good bye to the family. Honestly, I thought I would feel more attached to them after that much time but it wasn't that difficult. Last summer I cried a river during my last days: Rut, the twins and Adnan, Laia, Roberta, Bill, Tom... This time was different: of course I felt sad but not as devastaded as on summer 2014. 

Ready!

Ireland from the sky

On wednesday early morning, Michael drove me close to Dublin and we said good bye to each other. Then I got the bus to the airport. I didn't have any problems and I can say again that Aer Lingus is a very reliable company: kind, good prices and punctuality over all. 

My family driving to pick me up! ♥

Back together with Valerón ♥

I was so happy when I saw my sister, my mum and my dog - Valerón ♥ - waiting for me at Santiago's airport... :) It never felt so good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment