Monday 14 July 2014

Boom boom boom

I have already been here for one month! Time flyes in Tullamore. Working in the morning and hanging out in the afternoon, travelling during the weekends... I'm loving my live here. Many people asked me why I chose Ireland instead other country when I got the grant. Now you can see why. I also think I have been lucky because I like my job, my room, most of the people around me... As Tom would say: "Absolutely fuc***g great!". 

On Friday I worked in St Mary's like on all the week-days. We didn't do anything special because we had the trip to Cliffs of Moher next day. So on Saturday first we visited the Aillwee Cave which I would recommend you if you have never gone to visit something similar. 

Walking on the tour on the Aillwee Cave

Unfortunately, the weather couldn't be worse and when we arrived to the Cliffs of Moher we realized we won't be able to see anything. The fog was so big that you couldn't see a person ten meters from you! I was/am so disappointed... It was one of the places that I wanted to visit the most in Ireland before coming and now I think I won't be able to come back before I come back to Spain.

Memorial on the Cliffs 

Here you can see why I couldn't see the Cliffs :( 

I was really sad... I am sure it is an amazing place

Anyhow Saturday night was brilliant so it "fixed" the day. We went to The Palace - the only night club in Tullamore - and there was a 90's party because there was a concert of VengaBoys. Laia, Peter, Rut, Stephen and I couldn't stop dancing and laughing the whole time and when the concert finished we still continue partying for a couple of hours. 

No, I wasn't jocking! 

Boom boom boom ♪ I want you in my room ♫ 

Stephen, Rut, Laia and I in the dancefloor

Yesterday we were tired so we just slept in the morning. I went walking to the Charleville Castle with Rut - who is definitely my person here. I just can say good things about her ♥. - The day finished with all of us going together to watch the final match of the World Cup. 

Beautiful way walking to the Castle

This week I have plans too: some trips, a new collaboration... I am absolutely falling for Ireland! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment