Wednesday 2 July 2014

Great days

As I told you, Dublin is one of the best cities I have visited but yesterday I decided it is the best one. Its strees are full of magic. I know I am a journalist but it is difficult to explain with words what I felt walking around. I am sure I could live there and I will come back for a new meeting at the ending of July. 

Art in Grafton St.

River Liffey

Malgorzata was the polish girl who works in Léargas, particularly as Eurodesk Ireland Coordinator in the Eurodesk national office. Léargas is the Irish National Agency for the Erasmus + Program (previously Youth in Action). She has been living in Ireland for 13 years. I had a good time with her; we talked about the European Youth Portal and Erasmus +. We also talked about my collaboration with the portal and about our own experiences abroad. I really enjoyed the meeting and I am really grateful to Malgorzata for this huge opportunity. 

 Otherwise, the weather was fantastic these days. Rut and I went walking along the canal and it was so relaxing and inspiring. Living in the countryside is really nice - but I will never change the seaside!).

Hard life in Tullamore

Living in the Round House is great. I can´t complain. The Irish way of living is similar to the one in Galicia, except for the food. Many people are fat in Tullamore because they just eat fast food. Luckily Roberta love cooking but they have the strange craze of frozen everything, even the pasta! 

Frozen pasta at Round House kitchen

Nevermind, I love living here. Roberta, Stephanie and Mary are really nice and it is good to have someone Irish to talk to. Ireland, don´t let me go!

No comments:

Post a Comment