Tuesday 8 July 2014

Dresses, silly songs and other things

Last Saturday Laia and I came back to Dublin with the Spanish group - they will be here for three weeks - and Peter. Rut stayed in Tullamore because her French friend, Laura, came for the weekend. As I already told you many times, I love Dublin. It is the capital of the country but it is not huge. You can go walking most of the places and the atmosphere is peaceful and cheerful. 

Dublin, marry me! ♥

The Spanish group and Peter made a tour but Laia and I decided to go to other part of the city. I will have a wedding next October and I have to find a dress so we went to try some dresses and enjoyed walking around. 

Laia and I

After that we went to drink a paint of Guinness after lunch with Conor, an Irish guy from Tullamore -who is living in Dublin - we met the previous weekend. We went to one of the smallest pubs in the world! 

Probably the smallest pub in the world

Coming back home

We came back home at 6 pm. After having dinner, we decided we were too tired to go out but Rut and Laura started to put silly songs and we changed our minds after a while dancing with them. It was a great Saturday!

Unfortunately Sunday wasn't so good. It was raining most of the time. We watched the match Kilkenny - Dublin and Kilkenny won the League for a big advantage. Then we spent the evening watching episodes of a TV series. 

Yesterday I came back to work. I have many articles to write and a few interviews scheduled. The office is quiet this week because there is no summer camp. The last one will be in three weeks. 

And today it is a new rainy day. Tomorrow we will probably go to Athlone with the Spanish group and we have planned to go to Cliffs of Moher next Saturday. Another exciting week is coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment