Thursday 10 July 2014

My zoo

Finally it is not raining anymore (fingers crossed!). The sun is shining again and it makes everyone happier. On Tuesday Tom invited us for dinner again - actually we wanted to prepare dinner for him and his daughter but literally he said "No fuc**ng way!!!"-. So Rut, Peter, Lourdes (she is the group leader of the Spanish students) and I had another great dinner there and we watched the match Brasil - Germany. We will never forget that night for sure. 

Yesterday was a really nice day. We had a trip to Athlone with the Spanish group. We did some shopping and we walked around the city. Athlone is definitely bigger than Tullamore and I loved the river Shannon view. Rut and I talked about coming back there on a free day because we are sure it has many other things to visit.

Seagulls in Athlone

 Other view of Athlone

Enjoying the landscape

Besides today I want to introduce you my little zoo at the Round House - yes, it took me one month to take a picture of all of them together!- Roberta has three cats but Mary is the one who feed them every morning.

My cat-zoo

Dusty is very wild and jumpy and I finally could take a picture of her yesterday morning (in fact I took it through the kitchen's window!).

Dusty looking at me with scary eyes as always

Charlotte is a nice cat. She doesn't trust people since the first moment but day a day she starts come to you like asking for affection.

Charlotte hesitating if getting closer or not

Elvis is my favorite. He is the oldest cat in the house and he is quiet and lovely. He always comes to me because he loves me scratching his neck. And I love when he purrs!

Elvis ♥

Anyway I am happy with them because I love animals, but I am a dog lover! And I want to introduce you to who I miss the most from Spain: Valerón, my beautiful dog. He is two years old and I spent most of my free time with him when I was in Spain and I was unemployed. 

One of my basics: Valerón ♥

Of course I miss my family, my boyfriend and my friends too but I don't really feel homesick. I Skype twice a week with my boyfriend and once a week with my parents - you should see me talking to Valerón on Skype; Peter was amazed the first time she saw me doing that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment